By Travelzoo Staff
GreenHouse Restaurant & Bar, a few blocks from downtown Denton Square, earns a 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users and made the Denton Record-Chronicle's Best of Denton 2012 Readers' Choice list. With this Local Deal for $39, two people can get a three-course dinner with drinks that's regularly $80.
Why we love it
- GreenHouse Restaurant & Bar earns a spot on the Best of Denton 2012 Readers' Choice list
- TripAdvisor users give it a 4-star rating
- For $39, 2 people can savor a 3-course dinner with drinks for half off
Select anything on the menu & choose 2 nonalcoholic drinks from the seasonal specials
- Dine with a group of 4 for $75 and save even more
Dec. 28, 2012 - Aug. 17, 2013
GreenHouse Restaurant & Bar
600 N. Locust St.
Denton, TX 76201
- Take a seat in the main dining room or patio and take your pick from anything on the expansive menu. Dinner begins with a choice of any two nonalcoholic seasonal drinks such as cranberry vanilla soda. Then, select:
- Any shared appetizer or sliders, such as Chilean blue mussels, pulled pork sliders or the spinach and artichoke dip, which the Denton Record-Chronicle calls "mouthwatering"
- Any two entrees, including an 8-ounce tenderloin filet grilled on an open-fire mesquite grill, Parmesan tilapia or homemade vegetarian chili with jalapeno cornbread
- Any two desserts, such as creme brulee or a fudge brownie with vanilla Blue Bell ice cream
- Or for $75, regularly $160, a group of four can have this dinner and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 31, through Aug. 17, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during graduation weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms