By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic, 26th-floor views of the Dallas and Fort Worth skyline while dining at the members-only La Cima Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop The Towers at Williams Square, this 25-year-old invitation-only club welcomes our subscribers with a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only La Cima Club on the 26th floor of The Towers at Williams Square
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- The club recently underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
La Cima Club
5215 North O'Connor Rd.
Irving, TX 75039
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, such as grilled, fajita-marinated quail with house-made barbecue sauce; and Chesapeake-style crab cake with spicy avocado puree
- Any two entrees, like Macadamia-encrusted filet of sea bass served over cilantro-coconut rice or the chef-recommended fire grilled ribeye alongside a quesadilla with green chiles and roasted corn
- Any two desserts, like La Cima bread pudding with Wild Turkey butter and banana mousse with gingered bittersweet chocolate sauce
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms