By Travelzoo Staff
named Lavendou Dallas' Best French Restaurant
in 2010 and 2012, and Zagat says that "Gallic groupies" stop by for "perfectly prepared" dishes that earn a "very good to excellent" (24) rating. For $45, regularly $92, two people can dine on three courses of Provençal specialties by chef Pascal Cayet.
Why we love it
- D Magazine named Lavendou the Best French restaurant in Dallas in 2010 and 2012
Zagat gives the restaurant, which specializes in cuisine from the South of France, "very good to excellent" (24) ratings for food, decor and service
- For $45, two people can savor a 3-course dinner that includes anything from the regular menu
- Or for $29, make it a lunch date for 2 and get a 3-course meal for less than $15 a person
Oct. 18, 2012 - Jan. 21, 2013
19009 Preston Road
- Select any item off the regular dinner menu, which features cuisine inspired by the South of France:
- Any two soups, such as lobster bisque or classic French onion soup
- Any two entrees, like beef tenderloin with cracked black pepper, mushrooms and a cognac sauce; shrimp, scallops, spinach and mushrooms with a cream sauce in a pastry shell; or roast chicken in an olive sauce with potatoes
- Any shared dessert, such as creme brulee infused with lavender, chocolate souffle or baked apple tart with vanilla ice cream
- Or for $29, two can have lunch in the restaurant's cozy dining room or on the large outdoor patio, regularly up to $64.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Dinner vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 22, through Jan. 21, 2013. Lunch vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 18, through Jan. 18, 2013. Reservations are required. Lavendou is closed on Sunday. Call to make a reservation. The dinner voucher is not valid on Friday and Saturday. Present voucher upon arrival. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms