By Travelzoo Staff
Learn to dive with one of the "best extreme sports and rec spots in North Texas" (CBS Local), starting with a basic lesson and ending with an open-water dive of a sunken ship. This half-day excursion with Crazy Scuba includes an introductory pool lesson, an open-water dive and all necessary equipment for $59, regularly $130.
Why we love it
- Introductory scuba dive lesson plus open-water group dive
- "Best extreme sports and rec spots" (CBS Local)
- Great for first-time divers; all equipment included
- Explore a sunken ship and plane at Athens Scuba Park
June 18, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
7522 Campbell Rd, Suite 114
Dallas, TX 75248
- Classes are offered Sundays at Athens Scuba Park in Athens, Texas. Participants will begin with an Intro to Scuba Diving lesson in the training pool during which they will learn diving basics and proper use of all necessary equipment. Once ready for the open water, the group will explore sunken wreckage in this instructor-led exploration at depths of 20-35 feet.
- Lunch -- consisting of a sandwich, chips and beverage -- will be provided. Please mention any food allergies when you make your reservation.
- Each student will receive 20% off any Open Water Scuba Diving Certification courses taken after the introductory course.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, June 23, through Oct. 13, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Sundays only. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Must be 10 years or older to participate. Must sign waiver. All sessions take place at Athens Scuba Park, 500 N Murchison St., Athens, Texas. See terms and conditions for complete details.
See all terms