By Travelzoo Staff
For $59, Travelzoo subscribers can soar over downtown Dallas and Lake Ray Hubbard during a hands-on private flying lesson from Mesquite Aviation. Save more than 50% with this Local Deal for a 60-minute introductory flight with an FAA-certified instructor, regularly $120.
Why we love it
- For $59, take off on an hourlong introduction to flight experience
- Participants will be in control of the plane during the half hour flight
- For $99, upgrade to a full hour in the air, regularly $210
- This experience leaves from Mesquite Metro Airport, less than 30 minutes from downtown Dallas
- For $295, receive 3 hourlong lessons, which can be used toward a pilot's license
Nov. 21, 2012 - May 23, 2013
1130 Airport Blvd
Mesquite, TX 75181
- Lessons take off from Mesquite Metro Airport, less than 30 minutes from downtown Dallas, and can be scheduled any day of the week into May. These flight lessons include 30 minutes of ground instruction before taking to the air for 30 minutes of flight time. Participants will be in control of the plane, not just observing.
- Upgrade to a full hour in the air for $99, regularly $210. For those interested in pursuing a pilot's license, Travelzoo is offering discounts on packages of three flight lessons for $295, regularly $630. This package includes three hours of flight time and starts you on the path of obtaining a pilot's license.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 24 through May 23, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be less than 275 pounds and between 5 feet and 6 feet 8 inches to participate. Participants must be at least 13 years of age; participants under 18 must have a written permission from an adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms