By Travelzoo Staff
After the Colorado Indulgence Festival made its debut this past November, the Colorado Springs Independent called it a "sweet scene" with "an impressive showing of chocolatiers and sweets artisans from all over the state." Subscribers can sample chocolates, candies, cupcakes, cheeses, cocktails and more at the next Indulgence Festival on Sunday, Feb. 17. With this deal, attendees can save more than $90 on admission.
Why we love it
- The 1st Indulgence Festival, this past November, sold out in just 2 days
- The Colorado Springs Independent called the recent festival a "sweet scene"
- Access to the fest includes tastings from dozens of top chocolatiers, candy makers, brewers and more
- VIP Experience tickets, which include early access to the fest and a special gift bag, are available
- The event takes place on Sunday, Feb. 17, a perfect end to Valentine's Day weekend
Feb. 6, 2013 - Feb. 17, 2013
Colorado Indulgence Festival
In the Antlers Hilton
4 S. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- For $35, regularly $70, receive a general admission pass for one
- For $59, regularly $120, choose general admission passes for two
- For $79, regularly $170, select special VIP early access for two
- Admission includes samples and tastings from dozens of top producers of sweets and savories from around the state, including the award-winning Truffles in Paradise as well as drink tastings from brewers like New Belgium and Bristol Brewing, whose Laughing Lab Scottish Ale won multiple awards at the Great American Beer Fest.
The fine print
Update: VIP Passes are now sold out. General Admission passes are still available. Note: Number of vouchers available for each deal are limited; may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, Feb. 17, 2013. General admission passes are valid from 1-5 p.m.; VIP admission can be redeemed starting at 12 noon. Date specific event; no refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Must be 21 years old or older with valid ID to attend. Tickets are fully transferable and may be given as gifts. Cocktail attire is suggested. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms