By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can take a horse-drawn carriage or wagon ride through scenic Fort Collins, one of the original inspirations for Disneyland's famous Main Street USA, according to The New York Times
. With this deal for $9 per person, regularly $18, see downtown lit up for the holidays on a ride from Colorado Carriage and Wagon, which includes hot chocolate and a cookie.
Why we love it
- Take a wagon or carriage ride through scenic downtown Fort Collins
- Includes a cup of hot chocolate to sip and a cookie to nibble while on the ride
- Downtown Fort Collins was one of the original inspirations for Disneyland's famous Main Street USA
- Rides are per person -- purchase multiple vouchers and plan a family trip
- Reserve a ride on Nov. 17 and be on-hand for Santa Claus' annual arrival
Nov. 6, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Colorado Carriage and Wagon
Old Town Square
100 E. Mountain Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- The trip begins in scenic Old Town Square and travels past the historic fire station and old post office, Carnegie Library, the Avery House and the town's Nativity scene. The 20-miute rides depart every half hour, seven days a week during the holiday season; advance reservations are required.
Reserve a ride on Nov. 17 and be on-hand for Santa Claus' annual arrival. Or, check this website
and plan around one of the many events in Fort Collins this season.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 17, through Jan. 30, 2013. Rides run daily from 2-9 p.m. through the end of the season. Reservations are required. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Rides are subject to availability. Not valid on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms