By Travelzoo Staff
Look out over downtown Cleveland while dining at the members-only Club at Key Center, a 21-year-old institution. Travelzoo subscribers can dine here, sans membership dues, with a three-course dinner for two for $59.
Why we love it
- Features panoramic views downtown
- Dine at this invitation-only club without paying membership dues
- Choose any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts
- Get a dinner for 4 for a little more than $27 per person
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
The Club at Key Center
127 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, including crab cakes ($13.95) and prosciutto-wrapped shrimp ($12.95)
- Any two entrees, like the braised short ribs ($24.95) and fire-grilled beef tenderloin ($36.95)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $109.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms