By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says The Flying Fig serves “splendid,” “locally sourced” New American dishes from "hands-on" chef-owner Karen Small, cuisine that has earned the restaurant a rare "extraordinary to perfection" (28) rating from Zagat. Dine on "arguably the best food in Ohio City" (Metromix) with this Local Deal for dinner for $35 per person, regularly $57. Save even more by buying a voucher for two people for $69, regularly $114.
Why we love it
- Zagat gives The Flying Fig a rating of "extraordinary to perfection" (28)
- Chef and owner Karen Small, a staunch supporter of local food, opened The Flying Fig over a decade ago
- This dinner includes anything on the menu, including daily specials
- Get the same deal for 2 people for $69, regularly $114
March 5, 2013 - June 7, 2013
The Flying Fig
2523 Market Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Each person can select from the menu:
- One soup, salad or appetizer, like figs with bacon or a cheese plate
- Any entree including specials, like hanger steak or seafood stew
- A dessert
- A glass of wine (regularly up to $10)
- The Flying Fig's chef is a champion of local producers and food artisans, and the restaurant works with a bevy of family farms. Karen Small even opened a market next door to the restaurant to showcase Ohio farmers and local products.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 19, through June 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Saturdays. Valid before 7:30 and after 9 p.m. on Friday. Valid for 1 or 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms