By Travelzoo Staff
The Olde Wine Cellar in the Olmsted Falls historic district just landed near the top of Fox 8's Hot List of Cleveland's best wine shops. Every Saturday, the wine shop hosts tasting events from 6 to 9 p.m., and Travelzoo has negotiated a deal for half off the normal price. For $10, two people will receive wine tastings plus cheese and crackers, regularly $20.
Why we love it
- Fox 8 named The Old Wine Cellar one of Cleveland's top wine stores
- 2 people can enroll in a Saturday wine-tasting event for $10
- Upcoming events include South African wines and a Port tasting
- Tastings include cheese and crackers
Jan. 20, 2013 - June 8, 2013
The Olde Wine Cellar
7990 Columbia Rd.
Olmsted Falls, OH 44138
- Class topics rotate on a weekly basis and focus on smaller producers from around the world. Upcoming events, listed on the shop's online calendar, include: South African wines, limited production wines and Port tasting. Vouchers are also available for one person for $5, regularly $10. Encourage friends to buy vouchers and plan a group outing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 26 through June 8, 2013. Vouchers are valid for 1 or 2 people only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for Saturday tastings only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person.Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms