By Travelzoo Staff
says P.J. McIntyre's Irish Pub "captures the energy and appearance of an authentic Irish pub, with a stone fireplace, stained-glass windows, and a boisterous clientele" and "does Irish right." Gayot
adds that "P.J. McIntyre's is the real deal."
For $19, two people can have dinner with drinks, regularly $45.
Why we love it
- Cleveland Scene says P.J. McIntyre's Irish Pub "does Irish right"
- For $19, 2 can have dinner paired with drinks (4 for $35)
- "Captures the energy and appearance of an authentic Irish pub" (Cleveland Scene)
- "P.J. McIntyre's is the real deal" (Gayot)
- 89% of Urbanspoon users "like" this local Irish pub
Jan. 3, 2013 - April 4, 2013
P.J. McIntyre's Irish Pub
17119 Lorain Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44111
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Any one appetizer (excluding P.J.'s Sampler Platter), like beer cheese bread or spinach and artichoke dip
- Any two sandwiches, burgers, salads or entrees, like Pete's pulled pork sandwich or the All Day Irish Burger topped with a fried egg
- Two beers or other beverages, like cherry limeade or Kraken cola (up to $5 each)
- For $35, Travelzoo subscribers can have dinner for four people and save even more (regularly $90).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, valid through April 4, 2013. Vouchers are valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (including St. Patrick's Day). Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms