By Travelzoo Staff
Washington Place Bistro & Inn was named an A-List restaurant for 2012 by The Plain Dealer
and Cleveland's best new restaurant for 2011 by Metromix
. The Plain Dealer adds that "Washington Place offers contemporary style and phenomenal cuisine in Little Italy."
For $39, regularly $73, two can have dinner from a menu
that includes the Mack and Cheese, an entree featured on the Cooking Channel
Why we love it
- Washington Place was named an A-List restaurant for 2012 by The Plain Dealer
- Metromix named it Cleveland's best new restaurant for 2011
- For $39, 2 can have dinner ($75 for 4)
- The Mack and Cheese has been featured on the Cooking Channel
- "I haven't had braised pot roast so perfect ... since I was 12" (The Plain Dealer)
- "A refreshing change of pace for Cleveland’s Little Italy neighborhood" (Gayot)
Dec. 13, 2012 - March 13, 2013
Washington Place Bistro & Inn
2203 Cornell Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Diners can select:
- One appetizer, like seared pork belly or roasted beet salad (up to $9)
- Two entrees, like the aforementioned Mack and Cheese or braised pot roast (up to $22 each)
- One bottle of wine, like cabernet, merlot or chardonnay
- For $75, Travelzoo subscribers can also receive dinner for four people and save even more (regularly $146).
- Make it a night at Washington Inn, where subscribers get $35 off their room on Sunday-Wednesday stays (not valid on holidays or with other offers).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 13, through March 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Reservations are available Monday-Thursday through Dec. 30, and 7 days a week starting Jan. 1. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms