By Travelzoo Staff
Take in panoramic fourth-floor views of downtown Cleveland while dining at the members-only Club at Key Center with this exclusive Local Deal. Located within the Key in a space featuring a full Eastern view overlooking the Cleveland Mall, this 21-year-old, invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $59.
Why we love it
- Dine at this members-only club featuring panoramic views of the Mall from the Key Center's 4th floor
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $109, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s less than $28 per person
- This exclusive, invitation-only club dates back to 1991
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
The Club at Key Center
127 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as grilled tenderloin flatbread with bleu cheese and caramelized onions ($10) and grilled Cajun shrimp cocktail ($11)
- Any two entrees, like classic grilled tenderloin of beef served alongside asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes ($32) and Thai chile-seared scallops served over spicy risotto and summer squash ($28)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109 -- a three-course meal for under $30 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms