By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat ranks DANTE in Tremont among Cleveland's best, awarding a rare rank of "extraordinary to perfection" (28) for the "'robust', 'imaginative' fare with a Mediterranean influence." Travelzoo and DANTE have partnered to offer a special dinner experience for one person for $39, which includes full access to the acclaimed menu. Get the same exclusive offer for two people for $75.
Why we love it
- Zagat awards DANTE an extremely rare mark of "extraordinary to perfection" (28) for cuisine
- Housed in a former bank, Gayot calls the space one of Cleveland's most romantic
- For $39 per person, receive dinner and select anything from the full menu
- Chef Dante Boccuzzi previously worked for chef Nobu Matsuhisa and Giorgio Armani
- For $75, receive the same deal for 2 people
Nov. 14, 2012 - Feb. 8, 2013
2247 Professor Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Chef Dante Boccuzzi has traveled the world, cooking in the kitchens of Michelin-starred restaurants, and was recently named one of America's top culinary talents in Robb Report. Select anything from the menu with this deal that includes:
- An amuse-bouche
- Any appetizer or starter
- Any entree
- Any dessert
- Dark wood and a locally-handcrafted chandelier fill the restaurant,
- formerly a bank, which Gayot calls one of the city's most romantic.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through Feb. 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 1 or 2 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
See all terms