By Travelzoo Staff
The Plain Dealer
just added SB Eighty One to its list of Cleveland A-List Restaurants, and Cleveland Magazine praised the Westlake restaurant and its sleek, relaxed interior, which "plays well with the hip, mature crowd
." For $39, regularly $82, Travelzoo subscribers receive dinner for two people including wine.
Why we love it
- SB Eighty One just landed on The Plain Dealer's A-List
- Cleveland Magazine called the Westlake restaurant "A New Favorite"
- For $39, receive dinner for 2 with wine
- Entree options include beef short ribs and fennel-crusted pork tenderloin
Dec. 2, 2012 - March 3, 2013
SB Eighty One
24481 Detroit Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
- Select the following from SB Eighty One's menu, which leans Modern American with Italian, Mediterranean and French influences:
- Any appetizer, including mussels or shrimp cocktail
- Two entrees, like short ribs or seared duck breast (regularly up to $24 each)
- Two glasses of wine (regularly up to $11 each)
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 3, through March 3, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms