By Travelzoo Staff
The Plain Dealer says "some of Northeast Ohio's most exceptional wines" can be found at John Christ Winery, and Fox 8 recently named the Avon Lake producer to the Hot List, calling it one of Cleveland's Best Wineries. With this Local Deal, two people can visit this historic north coast winery for $19, regularly $35.
Why we love it
- For $19, visit John Christ Winery just off the shores of Lake Erie, regularly $35
- This deal includes 10 tastings, 2 glasses of wine, 2 take-home glasses and 1 small plate
- The Plain Dealer calls the wines "some of Northeast Ohio's most exceptional"
- The winery is open year-round and this deal is valid into March
Sept. 12, 2012 - March 14, 2013
John Christ Winery
32421 Walker Road
Avon Lake, OH 44012
- Visitors to the winery, founded in 1946 by Macedonian immigrants, will receive:
- 10 tastings, such as cabernet sauvignon, ruby port or dry claret
- Two glasses of your favorite selection including a take-home glass
- One small plate to share, like cheese and crackers or mild Polish sausage with cheese and sesame bread
- John Christ Winery is open year-round, and this deal is valid into March of next year. Buy a voucher and visit the winery for upcoming holiday shopping.
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, we have extended the sale to September 30, 2012. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 17, through March 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The voucher is valid for 2 people only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms