By Travelzoo Staff
Light Bistro's extensive menu of American tapas earned it both a Neighborhood Gem and Fit for Foodies OpenTable Diners' Choice award, and the Plain Dealer says chef Matt Mathlage has brought "a toy box of ideas to the space." With this Local Deal for $29, regularly $62, Travelzoo subscribers receive two small plates and four cocktails at this Ohio City tapas bar. Or for $55, receive the same deal for four people at a greater discount, regularly $124.
Why we love it
- For $29, regularly $62, receive tapas and cocktails for 2 people at Light Bistro
- This deal includes 4 drinks and 2 small plates
- Gayot calls this Ohio City tapas bar "stylish and progressive"
- TripAdvisor users give Light Bistro a 4.5-star rating
- Or for $55, get the same deal for 4 people, regularly $124
Sept. 3, 2012 - Dec. 4, 2012
2801 Bridge Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
- This deal includes:
- Four cocktails or wine, such as a classic sidecar with Hennessy, Cointreau, fresh lime and a sugar rim; or a glass of Monmousseau Cuvee Rose from Champagne
- Two small plates, like bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with almonds and Valdeon cheese; or an apple, Manchego, walnut and cilantro salad with citrus vinaigrette (up to $9 each)
- For a truly unique experience, get a chef's selected tapas and wine tasting for two people for $59. This Travelzoo-exclusive offer features hand-selected tapas paired with complementary wines.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 4, through Dec. 4, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the meal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms