By Travelzoo Staff
Tee off for a round of golf at Mallard Creek Golf Club in Columbia Station, which recent Travelzoo readers praised for its "very friendly staff" and course that provides an "all around great experience." With this Local Deal starting at $25, save up to 55%
on 18 holes of golf with cart rental plus lunch at the course that earned multiple mentions in The Plain Dealer's Best of Northeast Ohio Golf readers' poll, including Best Pace of Play.
Why we love it
- Save up to 55% on 18 holes of golf for 1, 2 or 4 people at Mallard Creek Golf Club
- Includes cart rental, hot dog, chips and a beer
- Winner of multiple awards from The Plain Dealer's Best of Northeast Ohio Golf readers' poll
- 95% of Travelzoo readers who used this deal said their experience was positive
- Valid anytime, 7 days a week into October
April 3, 2013 - Oct. 5, 2013
Mallard Creek Golf Club
34500 Royalton Road
Columbia Station, OH 44028
- Reserve a tee time at the par-72, 6,079-yard course any time of the day, 7 days a week into October with one of the following packages:
- For $25 (reg. $50), book a tee time for one
- For $45 (reg. $100), reserve a tee time for two
- For $89 (reg. $200), get this deal for four people and save the most
- Each package comes with lunch, including a hot dog, chips and a beer per person. Mallard Creek is located less than 40 minutes from downtown Cleveland, just north of Route 82.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 5, through Oct. 5, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 1, 2 or 4 people only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Cannot be used for league or outing play. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms