By Travelzoo Staff
Fish up and down the Cuyahoga River during a three-hour trip with Gone Fishin' Bait and Tackle. For $39 per person including lunch (regularly $90), Travelzoo subscribers will board a river charter departing from Cuyahoga Falls and cast out among lush vegetation beds, deep glacial pools, cliffs, sunken docks and bridges. The same offer is available for two people for $69, regularly $181, or four people for $130, regularly $362.
Why we love it
- This excursion includes all necessary gear, bait and lunch
- Fish for smallmouth bass, northern pike, perch and blue gill
- The boat stops at 15-20 fishing spots selected by your guides during the trip
- For $69, regularly $181, buy a voucher for 2 people or bring a group of 4 for $130, regularly $362
March 20, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Gone Fishin' Bait and Tackle
1027 Munroe Falls Avenue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- During the charter, boats will travel about two miles upstream and work backwards, stopping at 15 to 20 spots along the way. This trip includes:
- All necessary gear, including rods, reels, tackle and bait
- Lunch, including a sandwich, cookie, bag of chips and soda or bottled water
- Expert advice and assistance in catching blue gill, crappie, northern pike and perch
- The chance to take home your catch, which will be bagged and iced on the boat
- Trips are held rain or shine, so dress accordingly. Reservations are required and can be made by calling the bait shop. Gone Fishin' books Saturdays and Sundays first and then starts booking weekdays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A valid Ohio fishing license is required; available for purchase at the bait shop. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 per person, but additional may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms