By Travelzoo Staff
One of Golf Magazine's
Best Public Golf Courses in Ohio, Fowler's Mill in Chesterland earns praise from readers of The Plain Dealer
, who said the championship course has the "best group of par-5 holes" in northeast Ohio. With this Local Deal, tee off for a round with lunch for $35 per person, regularly $65.
Why we love it
- "Fowler's Mill is a top of the line course ... in a serene setting" (Metromix)
- Includes 18 holes, cart rental and lunch
- The Plain Dealer says the course offers the "best overall challenge" for golfers
- The par-4 4th hole "is reminiscent of the famous 18th at Bay Hill in Florida" (Golf Mag)
- Pete Dye, the course's designer, is a member of the World Golf Hall of Fame
April 10, 2013 - July 16, 2013
Fowler's Mill Golf Course
13095 Rockhaven Road
Chesterland, OH 44026
- Designed by Hall of Famer Pete Dye, this par-72, 7,025-yard course is located about 40 minutes east of Cleveland. Hit the links with a deal that includes:
- A round of golf plus cart rental
- Lunch, including a hot dog and draft beer
- For even greater savings, buy a voucher for two people for $65, regularly $130. Or for $125, regularly $260, go in a group of four.
- This deal is valid anytime Monday through Friday and after 12 p.m. (noon) on Saturday and Sunday.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 16, through July 16, 2013. Valid anytime Monday-Friday and after 12 p.m. (noon) on Saturday-Sunday. Not valid for league play or outings. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Subject to weather conditions. Must wear proper golf attire to participate. Fowler’s Mill Golf Course does not allow metal spikes to be worn on the golf course. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms