By Travelzoo Staff
Take in 29th-floor views of Miami Valley from the members-only Dayton Racquet Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the Kettering Tower, this 42-year-old, invitation-only club welcomes subscribers with a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Dayton Racquet Club
- Perched on the top floor of Dayton's tallest building
- Any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- just over $32 per person
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Dayton Racquet Club
40 N. Main St.
Dayton, OH 45423
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as tempura-fried calamari with sriracha aioli ($12) and house-made truffle fries ($10)
- Any two entrees, like filet mignon with white truffle mashed potatoes and asparagus ($42), and pan-seared sea scallops with ginger-lime basmati rice and sugar snap peas ($30)
- Any two desserts, including the chef's featured creme brulee ($7) and the DRC nut ball with hot fudge, whipped cream and cherry ($7)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms