By Travelzoo Staff
Grammy Award winner Fiona Apple, currently on her first nationwide tour since 2000, is stopping in Cincinnati for one night only on Saturday, Oct. 6. Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to see her from Orchestra and Front Loge seats at the Aronoff Center for the Arts for $25, regularly $49.50, with this Local Deal.
Why we love it
- Fiona Apple stops in Cincinnati for 1 night only on her nationwide tour
- Orchestra and Front Loge seats are nearly 50% off, $25 (reg. $49.50)
- See the concert on Saturday, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m. at the Aronoff Center for the Arts
- Apple won a Grammy in 1996 and has received critical acclaim for all 4 of her albums including 2012's "The Idler Wheel..."
- "The Idler Wheel..." was named Best New Music by Pitchfork
Sept. 27, 2012 - Oct. 7, 2012
Aronoff Center for the Arts
650 Walnut St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Tel: (513) 621-2787
- "Apple sings amazingly, wringing different colors from her voice in every song," according to Rolling Stone, and her new album, "The Idler Wheel..." was named Best New Music by Pitchfork.
- Apple exploded onto the music scene with her 1996 debut, "Tidal," which earned her Rolling Stone's Artist of the Year and a Grammy Award. Since then, she's received critical acclaim for 1999's "When the Pawn..." and 2005's "Extraordinary Machine." She's currently touring in support of her new album, her first in seven years.
The fine print
To purchase tickets click, "Buy Now." Enter quantity of tickets and click "Add to Cart." (Discount already applied.) Enter the authentication word and click "Continue." Review order, choose ticket delivery method and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish payment. Fees of $9.25 per ticket and $4.50 per order are additional.