By Travelzoo Staff
Serious Eats praises Las Palmas for offering "an amazing brunch that is very under-appreciated." Visit this weekend and save up to 66%.
Why we love it
- WTTW's "Check, Please" liked Las Palmas' "intimate setting" and "traditional fare"
- Balances "traditional Mexican flavors ... and standard American brunch fare" (Serious Eats)
- OpenTable Diner's Choice award winner -- Best Mexican
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp and 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon with more than 500 reviews
Oct. 24, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013; brunch served 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
1835 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
- For $19 (reg. $44), two can enjoy a brunch entree and a cocktail (up to $10) each
- Choose any brunch entree on the menu, such as quesadillas filled with bacon and hashbrowns
- Four can visit for $35 (reg. $88); dine and drink for less than $9 per person
- Dinner is also available; two can visit for $39 (reg. $77) and four can visit for $75 (reg. $154)
- Dinner includes any appetizer to share, any entree on the menu per person along with a cocktail or margarita each (up to $11)
- Gayot says "the cocktail program is reason alone to come" -- every offer includes a drink per person
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Brunch is served Saturday-Sunday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms