By Travelzoo Staff
Located atop the famous Aon Center in downtown Chicago, the members-only Mid-America Club is normally reserved for those with access to this elite organization. With this Local Deal, however, Travelzoo subscribers can gain entry to this award-winning club and dine among the clouds with a luxury dinner for two for $79.
Why we love it
- Offers views of Chicago from more than 1,000 feet up
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner for the view
- Become a "member for the night" at this exclusive club
- Parking is also available for a reduced rate
May 28, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
The Mid-America Club
200 E. Randolph Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
- Take a seat in the club's formal dining room (jacket required for the gentlemen) overlooking Lakeshore East, Navy Pier and Lake Michigan. Diners can select an appetizer, entree and dessert each from the full menu. Guests are welcome to purchase pre-dinner cocktails in the members-only lounge, and tours of the Club are available upon request.
- Also available for commuters or out-of-town guests with this offer is a special reduced rate on parking, included with dinner for an additional $20, regularly $32.
Book a table on Wednesdays or Saturdays for a dinner with views of the Navy Pier summer fireworks shows -- from above the fireworks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, May 29 through Sept. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. No additional payment beyond tax and a 20% automatic gratuity (applied per club policy) will be applied to the full value of every check. The Mid-America Club does not accept cash, so a credit card is required for tax, gratuity and any additional purchases. Must bring a picture ID to enter the building. The Mid-America Club has a business casual dress code with a sportcoat required for gentlemen; no jeans, no shorts, no tennis shoes or sandals allowed. Dinner is served Wednesday-Saturday only. Club is closed on holidays. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms