By Travelzoo Staff
Metromix calls Pars Cove, located just steps from Lincoln Park, an "intimate spot" with a Persian menu that Centerstage said "boasts flavors both familiar and daring." With this deal, two can dine on a four-course dinner with drinks for $49, regularly $104.
Why we love it
- Sample classic Persian cuisine near Lincoln Park
- "Exceptionally friendly service" (Centerstage Chicago)
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp from more than 200 reviewers
- Try any entree on the menu, including filet mignon kebabs
May 22, 2013 - Aug. 21, 2013
435 W. Diversey Pkwy.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Dinner starts with an appetizer sampler platter to share featuring hummus, dolmeh, tapenade, salad, feta and more. Following that, select two soups or salads (up to $5 each), any entree on the menu (up to $18) each -- like grilled sea scallops or rack of lamb -- and two ice cream desserts to finish.
- Pair dinner with an included bottle of wine or share a pitcher of vodka lemonade, sangria or martinis (regularly up to $34). Sparkling water can also be selected. A table for four can also be reserved for $89, regularly $208; bring some friends and save nearly $120.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 22 through Aug. 21, 2013. Must be used in 1 visit. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms