By Travelzoo Staff
CBS Chicago says Rittergut Wine Bar & Social Club is one of the city's best wine bars, and Chicagoist
calls the Loop locale a "hidden gem ... with a great menu and an amazing selection of wines." With this Local Deal, perfect for after-work drinks or a Saturday stop in the Loop, subscribers can enjoy two wine flights and a cheese-and-charcuterie platter for $28, regularly $57.
Why we love it
- 2 can sip a flight of 3 wines and sample gourmet cheeses and charcuterie for $28
- One of Chicago's best wine bars; "the owners have...created something special" (CBS Chicago)
- Chicagoist calls the Loop locale along the Chicago River a "hidden gem"
- Sample flights of red, white or even sparkling wines
May 9, 2013 - Nov. 13, 2013
Rittergut Wine Bar & Social Club
10 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
- Take a seat at the bar or on the 40-seat riverfront patio and enjoy:
- Two tasting flights featuring three wines apiece, which Time Out Chicago praises for including "generous pours," sample three different reds, whites or sparkling wines apiece (up to $17 each)
- A selection of three gourmet cheeses and three charcuterie choices to pair with your wine selection including Bavarian blue cheese and Spanish jamon serrano (regularly $23)
- Visit on select Saturday evenings this summer for Rittergut's new "Classic Movies on the River" gatherings -- patrons can watch films like "Sideways," "The Breakfast Club" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" outside along the river while sipping glasses of wine and watching the sun set between the skyscrapers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 13, through Nov. 13, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 2 vouchers can be used per table of 4. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on major holidays. The restaurant is not open on Sunday. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms