By Travelzoo Staff
Centerstage Chicago says anyone entering the kitchen at Bespoke Cuisine will "discover a new way to dine" during its BYOB cooking parties, rated 4-stars by Yelpers. With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can don an apron and learn to create a multi-course menu of their choice for $45 per person, regularly $80 each.
Why we love it
- Head to the West Loop for a "Mix It Up" cooking party at Bespoke Cuisine
- For $45 per person, regularly $80, learn to create dishes from menus like Bourbon, Bacon & BBQ
- Reserve a private cooking party for up to 15 people for $999, regularly $1295
- Soft drinks are complimentary, and all events are bring your own beer and wine
April 19, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
1358 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- These three-hour cooking parties take place at Bespoke's loft-like space in the West Loop. Participants can choose from a variety of seasonal and world-cuisine menus; Executive Chef Kim Shambrook's personal favorite is the Celebrating Julia Child menu with recipes for steak au poivre, garlic-shallot haricot vert and chocolate souffle with fresh raspberries.
- Most cooking parties take place on weeknight evenings and all are BYOB; stop by Evolution Wines and mention Bespoke to save 10% on purchases. Groups looking for a more private environment can reserve an entire class for themselves for $999, regularly $1295. Parties of up to 15 can select their own menu from dozens of options, or completely customize their own menu with a Bespoke chef.
The fine print
Reservations are required and can be made online immediately; valid through Oct. 18, 2013. Visit Bespoke's reservation page here and follow site instructions to make a reservation and reference voucher. 72 hour cancellation policy applies. Reservations are required and subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms