By Travelzoo Staff
The Sun-Times calls The Parthenon "legendary," and the Chicago Reader says that "year in and year out, it's one of Chicago's best buys for flavor." With this offer for $35, regularly $70, two can take a tour of Greek cuisine during a five-course feast; The Parthenon recently updated its menu, adding new favorites to a long list of classic dishes.
Why we love it
- Visit Greektown's legendary Parthenon, Zagat-praised as "a consistent favorite"
- The Parthenon recently updated its menu, adding new items to its classic favorites
- "Few Chicago restaurants have delivered the goods as well and for as long as The Parthenon" (Chicago Reader)
- Sample specialties like mini spanakopita, rotisserie-roasted lamb and pasta with Greek sausage
- Can be redeemed on Memorial Day; plan a unique "barbecue" with friends
Feb. 21, 2013 - May 31, 2013
314 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60661
- Take a seat in the expansive dining room, read over the newly updated menu and select:
- An appetizer like the classic saganaki, the new mini spanakopita or tangy tzatziki yogurt and cucumber spread served with fresh pita (up to $6.95)
- A bowl of avgolemono soup (reg. $2.50 each) and a small Greek salad (reg. $3.95) per person
- An entree each, including rotisserie-roasted lamb served with roasted potatoes, the new pasta Tripoli with sauteed peppers and house-made Greek sausage, or lamb riblets the Chicago Tribune called "by far the tastiest bites ... sampled in Greektown" (up to $17.85 each)
- Two desserts, like baklava or tiramisu (up to $7.45 each)
- Located in the West Loop just blocks from the Kennedy, The Parthenon offers complimentary valet parking daily. A proper Greek feast is best enjoyed with friends -- up to three vouchers can be used per table, so reserve dinner for a group.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers for this deal are limited. This deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 22, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 6 vouchers can be purchased per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 3 vouchers per table. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on Easter, Greek Easter and Mother's Day. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms