By Travelzoo Staff
Is Michael Jordan’s at the Intercontinental Hotel just another steakhouse? Chicago Magazine dining critic Penny Pollack responds with, "Was [Michael Jordan] just another basketball player?" For $35, regularly $53, two can enjoy weekday lunch at this acclaimed Mag Mile restaurant, featuring steakhouse cuisine Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (23).
Why we love it
- The Chicago Reader calls Michael Jordan's Steak House "a shrine to meat and MJ"
- Available Monday-Friday, this deal is perfect for an impressive business lunch
- Dine on an appetizer and 2 entrees like hanger steak or rotisserie chicken
- Zagat calls the cuisine "expensive but worth it," rating it "very good to excellent" (23)
- Phil Vettel of the Chicago Tribune praises the "relentlessly friendly and attentive staff"
Jan. 9, 2013 - March 29, 2013
Michael Jordan's Steak House
505 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Zagat praises the restaurant's "ornate woodwork, leather seating and Mag Mile views." Step inside and select the following from the menu:
- An appetizer or salad to share; try the signature garlic bread topped with blue cheese fondue that Chicago Magazine called "insanely decadent" (up to $15)
- Two entrees, sandwiches or salads (up to $19 each) like the hanger steak or any daily special like the wagyu burger; for just a few dollars more (payable directly to the restaurant), upgrade to dishes like the 12-ounce rib eye or "colossal" crab cake
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers available for this deal are limited; may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through March 29, 2013. Voucher is valid Monday-Friday only. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends or during Restaurant Week (Feb. 1-10). Please note than an automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the total value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms