By Travelzoo Staff
Gayot praises Zapatista as an "innovative, boisterous" spot that's among its Top 10 Mexican Restaurants in Chicago, and Zagat
touts the "upscale approach" at work in the "colorfully rustic" dining room. With this deal, two can dine on an appetizer sampler, any two entrees on the menu and margaritas for $39, regularly up to $78.
Why we love it
- Zapatista is one of the Top 10 Mexican Restaurants in Chicago (Gayot.com)
- Includes a custom appetizer sampler, any entree on the menu and margaritas for less than $20 per person
- The kitchen makes corn tortillas from scratch daily
- Ingredients are sourced from independent farms in Mexico whenever possible
Oct. 31, 2012 - Feb. 1, 2013
992 Willow Rd.
Northbrook, IL 60062
- Diners will receive:
- An appetizer sampler featuring a chef's selection of three of Zapatista's appetizers and two salads, including the made-to-order guacamole
- Two entrees with a selection of anything on the menu, like the fajitas served in a lava-stone molcajete, praised by The Northbrook Tower as a favorite dish (excludes fajitas for 2, reg. $29.99)
- Two margaritas made from fresh-squeezed juices and 100% blue agave tequila, including mango, strawberry and raspberry selections (up to $8.50 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 1 through Feb. 1, 2013. Valid only at the Northbrook location. Valid Sunday-Friday any time, and after 8 p.m. on Saturdays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms