By Karl Klockars
New executive chef Fernando Coppola's first menu at IPO in the Loop has been unveiled -- subscribers can get a first look at his brunch cuisine for 50% off.
Why we love it
- Located in the heart of the Loop -- a great way to kick off a day downtown
- Zagat likes IPO's "upscale, creative American fare" in a "polished, modern" setting
- Chef Coppola sources ingredients from the Green City Market and IPO's rooftop garden
- Inside the AAA 4-Diamond W Chicago City Center in a 1928 Beaux Arts building
Aug. 2, 2014 - Nov. 2, 2014
At W Chicago City Center
172 W. Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60603
- For $35 (reg. $70), receive brunch for two -- view the full menu here
- Any two entrees like eggs Benedict, Nutella croissant French toast or a ranchero sandwich (up to $15 each)
- Two cocktails; try a mimosa, Bellini or bloody mary (up to $15 each)
- Two specialty coffees or glasses of juice (up to $5 each)
- For $65 (reg. $150), a group of four can receive an entree and a coffee or juice per person, along with two carafes of breakfast cocktails for the table (up to $35 each)
For those who prefer a cocktail-free weekend breakfast, two can visit on Saturday or Sunday for just an entree and a coffee or juice each for $25 (reg. $40).
The fine print
Valid Saturday-Sunday during merchant's brunch hours (7 a.m. - 1 p.m.). Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.