By Travelzoo Staff
Located on Rush Street, The Back Room is "one of the city's oldest ... clubs on one of the Gold Coast's trendiest stretches" (Metromix) and features live music nightly, including R&B, blues, funk, reggae and jazz. With this offer, two can visit any night of the week and take in some live tunes while sharing a bottle of wine for $39, regularly $100.
Why we love it
- "A staple of the Rush Street music scene" (Crain's)
- "Still packs a well-dressed crowd into an intimate candlelit spot" (Frommer's)
- Valid for all available dates, including holidays
- Has hosted live bands since the late 1960s
June 26, 2013 - Dec. 27, 2013
The Back Room
937 N. Rush St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Head to the Gold Coast and take a seat any night of the week at one of two nightly shows with admission for two (reg. up to $20 each). Then settle in with your choice of a bottle of wine from a preselected menu, including a Chilean Rayun Chardonnay, French Languedoc Merlot or sparkling bottle of Lamarca Prosecco (regularly up to $60).
- Also available is an admission-only offer for two for $20, regularly $40. Take a seat at the bar or a table and order mixed drinks along with small bites prepared next door by the top-rated Drawing Room kitchen (two-drink minimum required for table seats).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11 through Dec. 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Showtimes are 9:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. nightly. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. For the admission-only voucher, there is a 2-drink minimum for table seats; patrons sitting at the bar are not subject to a drink minimum. $39 voucher not subject to 2-drink minimum. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms