By Travelzoo Staff
Cast off from Belmont Harbor and cruise Lake Michigan in a sailboat with this exclusive deal from the top-rated Chicago Sailboat Charters, featured by the Chicago Reader in a summer activities story. Subscribers have the opportunity to take a semi-private cruise this summer -- two people can spend up to 2.5 hours on the water for $129.
Why we love it
- Take a semi-private cruise on Lake Michigan, regularly $259
- Reserve a cruise through late August for $129
- These semi-private cruises will set sail with up to 6 passengers aboard
- These trips are BYOB and last up to 2.5 hours with dramatic views of the Chicago skyline
- Earns a perfect 5-star Yelp rating
- Upgrade to a Wednesday or Saturday fireworks cruise for an additional fee
May 20, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Chicago Sailboat Charters
400 W. Belmont Harbor Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
- For $129 (reg. $259), reserve a semi-private cruise for two valid through Aug. 31
- For $649 (reg. $1299), purchase a "Season Ticket" good for multiple cruises throughout the season, including unlimited "last minute" sails
- Chicago Sailboat Charters has been sailing the waters of Lake Michigan for more than a decade. Cruises will take place with no more than six total passengers, and boats include such amenities as coolers for your drinks along with bottled water and ice (and bathrooms are available on every boat).
- Departing from Belmont Harbor, these cruises are easily accessible from Lake Shore Drive by car or the CTA. Semi-private sails take place Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 7 p.m., and morning weekend trips can also be reserved Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed May 11 through Aug. 31, 2013. Cruises can be booked up to 55 days in advance. Reservations are required and must be made online here. Merchant will charge fee if cancelled or rescheduled less than 10 days in advance. Not valid on July 4 or Aug. 16-18. Must be at least 12 years old to sail. Voucher is subject to fee if cancelled or rescheduled less than 10 days in advance; see merchant's website for details of fee structure. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms