By Travelzoo Staff
View Chicago from the 94th floor of the John Hancock Center, the city's No. 1 Building according to Chicago Magazine. With this deal, John Hancock Observatory is offering its Sky High Annual Pass for $39, regularly $89, along with a special $10 promotional credit.
Why we love it
- Chicago Magazine named the John Hancock Center "Chicago's Best Building"
- Head to the top with this deal for an Annual Pass for $39
- Take home a souvenir or go Skating in the Sky with the included $10 promotional credit
- Fodor's says the observatory offers "impressive, mind-boggling views"
- The John Hancock Observatory has the city's only open-air Skywalk
Dec. 31, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
John Hancock Observatory
875 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
- The Sky High Annual Pass allows the holder and a guest unlimited access to the Observatory for a full year, which includes views of four states and access to the city's only open-air Skywalk. Use the promotional credit toward a cup of coffee or a cocktail at the Lavazza Espression cafe, a souvenir from either of their gift shops or bring your skates and go Skating in the Sky.
- This deal is great for people with regular Chicago visitors -- visit with a guest just twice and you've already saved more than $30; take a different friend each weekend and you'll save nearly $1800 on regular admission prices.
Request the special visitor parking validation upon arrival at the 94th floor -- for $10, you can park at the Hancock for up to three hours and explore the Magnificent Mile after your trip to the Observatory. (Promotional credit not valid toward parking.)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 31, 2012, through Feb. 28, 2013. Must redeem pass by Feb. 28, 2013; $10 credit is redeemable until April 30, 2013. Pass is valid for 1 year from date of initial redemption. Promotional credit must be used in 1 visit and transaction must exceed $10 prior to tax. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms