By Travelzoo Staff
ranks Urbana Cityspa and Teabar at the top of its list of Best Day Spas & Massages in Charlotte, and the Huffington Post
recently highlighted the "blissful escape from life's stresses" in its top four urban escapes in America. With this Local Deal for $55, get pampered with an hourlong massage at the South Charlotte spa that won a 2012 Elevate Award for Best Special Touch Massage, regularly $110.
Why we love it
- CBS Charlotte ranks Urbana Cityspa and Teabar first on its list of Best Day Spas
- For $55, receive a hot stone massage from the spa that won a 2012 Elevate Award
- Or, save half on a 2-hour spa package created exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers
- Sparkling wine or premium tea from the tea lounge is included with these deals
- Both packages make a great holiday gift
Nov. 26, 2012 - Feb. 7, 2013
Urbana Cityspa and Teabar
7510 Pineville-Matthews Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
- Upon arrival, relax in the tea lounge with a glass of sparkling wine or a cup of premium, loose-leaf tea. De-stress in the loft-style space designed to provide a respite for the senses. Then unwind with a 60-minute hot stone massage, which uses Chai stones to relax muscles.
- Or for $100, indulge in a two-hour spa experience created exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers. The Touch of Honey spa package includes:
- A 60-minute massage, using Swedish technique as well as honey butter products that rejuvenate skin
- A 60-minute organic four-layer facelift facial, which uses tea-based skincare products to exfoliate and brighten skin, as well as a hand treatment utilizing honey creme
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Nov. 26, through Feb. 7, 2013. Spa guests must be at least 18 years of age. Appointments are required. Call to schedule an appointment and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms