By Travelzoo Staff
Voted Best of the Best by Charlotte Magazine, Cafe Monte is a "transporting experience," whisking diners away to French cuisine in a charming bistro setting. For $49, two can sit down to an appetizer, dinner and drinks, regularly $94.
Why we love it
- Voted Best of the Best 2012 (Charlotte Magazine)
- 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- Declared “a delightful" French bistro (Examiner.com)
- For $95, dine with a party of 4 (reg. $188)
May 30, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
6700 Fairview Road, Suite 180
Charlotte, NC 28210
- Start with any hors d'oeuvres item, featuring French classics like escargot traditionnel or brie en croute accompanied by any two drinks from the beer, wine or cocktail menus. For the main course, pick any two entrees from the menu, including the "delicious" mussels and frites (Examiner.com) or the lobster and crab crepes, a house specialty.
- For $95, regularly $188, dine with a party of four and select any two appetizers, four entrees and four drinks from the beer, wine or cocktail menus.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 30, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during Charlotte Restaurant Week. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms