By Travelzoo Staff
Winner of the 2013 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
, D'Vine Wine Cafe features an extensive wine list and a seasonal dinner menu
crafted with fresh and local fare. For $39, two can choose an appetizer and two entrees, accompanied by two glasses of wine, regularly $76.
Why we love it
- Wine Spectator 2013 Award of Excellence winner
- Choose from entire appetizer and entree menu
- 4 Star rating from OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Patio dining with live music throughout the summer
June 5, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
D'Vine Wine Cafe
14815 Ballantyne Village Way
Charlotte, NC 28277
- Start with an appetizer from the Small Plates menu like the seared scallops with roasted potatoes or the pork medallion with bacon mac & cheese. For an entree, pick two items from the Healthy Appetites menu like the poulet rouge chicken breast or the filet mignon. Choose two glasses from the wine list, (up to $12 each) or ask the sommelier for recommended favorites.
- Visit the Wine Shoppe at D'Vine in the back of the cafe, Ballantyne's only retail wine shop, with over 550 selections and 1500 bottles.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Sept. 6, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms