By Travelzoo Staff
Departing from the flight deck 58 feet above ground, zip-line enthusiasts can fly through the forest of Archdale, N.C., on this 10-leg coach-class tour
. For $44, regularly $89, Travelzoo subscribers can navigate one of the country's longest zip lines at Kersey Valley Zipline Aerial Tours, which was featured in US Airways Magazine
Why we love it
- Fly through Carolina forests, 100 feet above ground
- Save 50% on one of the country's longest zip lines
- TripAdvisor users give it a 4.5-star rating
- Zip from 10 towers on routes up to 600-feet long
May 22, 2013 - Aug. 23, 2013
Kersey Valley Zipline Aerial Tours
1615 Kersey Valley Road
Archdale, NC 27263
- Tours begin at "Flight School," where a certified instructor covers safety and how-to information. Participants learn the basics and gear up for their first flight, soaring from tower to tower 40-100 feet off the ground. Click here to watch a video and learn more.
- This voucher may be upgraded to a 14-leg first-class tour by phone at the time of booking for an additional fee paid directly to the merchant.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 23, through Aug. 23, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Call Kersey Valley Zipline Aerial Tours at 336-802-1962 and mention your voucher number to make reservations. Must bring voucher with you when you go. A signed waiver and breathalyzer test are also required at check-in. Must be at least 10 years old. Must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds; guests will be weighed for safety reasons when they check in. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms