By Travelzoo Staff
Spend this holiday season ice skating at Holiday on Ice in the heart of Uptown. For $15, regularly $30, Travelzoo subscribers can take a spin on the rink located in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Plaza with the city skyline as your backdrop.
Why we love it
- For $15, grab a friend and get in the spirit of the season at Holiday on Ice
- Regularly $30, 2 people get admission, skate rental, a snack and a cup of hot cocoa
- Check out the new location -- Holiday on Ice is now at the NASCAR Hall of Fame Plaza
- It was featured on Fox's "Wilson's World" last year
Nov. 4, 2012 - Dec. 20, 2012
Holiday on Ice
NASCAR Hall of Fame Plaza
400 East Martin Luther King Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Holiday on Ice has been a Charlotte tradition for more than a decade. After moving locations last year, it boasts a bigger rink with more room for skating. With this Local Deal, two people receive admission, skate rental, two concession snacks and two cups of hot cocoa.
- Holiday on Ice is open from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. on Nov. 21-22 and 5-10 p.m. on all other dates. Keep your admission ticket and you can come and go as you please.
Save money and take the LYNX light-rail
. Get off at Third and Convention Center. Holiday on Ice is located on the corner of Brevard and MLK.
The fine print
Vouchers can only be redeemed on Wednesdays and Thursdays; Nov. 21-22, 28-29; Dec. 5-6, 12-13, 19-20. Holiday on Ice is open from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. on Nov. 21-22 and 5-10 p.m. on all other dates Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms