By Travelzoo Staff
The Charlotte Observer
recommends Big Woods Zipline & Canopy Tours in the scenic Yadkin Valley, calling it one of "6 great zip lines."
With this exclusive Local Deal, one person can take a thrilling ride through an aerial course and savor a seasonal drink with souvenir mug for $45, regularly $85.
Why we love it
- For $45, regularly $85, take an Autumn zip line tour with Big Woods Zipline & Canopy Tours
Stay warm with a souvenir travel mug and your choice of mulled wine or cider
- Soar up to 70 feet in the air on an aerial course with 12 zip lines
- The tour comes recommended by the Charlotte Observer
- It's located in the scenic Yadkin Valley, just over an hour from Charlotte
- Buy multiple vouchers and make it a family outing for the holidays
Oct. 1, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
Big Woods Zipline & Canopy Tours
2280 Sanders Ridge Lane
Boonville, NC 27011
- After strapping into a safety harness and receiving a brief introductory lesson, thrill-seekers cruise on zip lines as long as 750 feet and as high as 70 feet. Fly past trees and over creek beds while taking in unique views of the area.
- Stay warm after the tour with a souvenir travel mug and your choice of mulled wine or cider from Sander's Ridge Vineyard and Winery. Buy multiple vouchers and make it a fun holiday outing.
With this voucher, subscribers also receive a 20% discount on Big Woods Zipline & Canopy Tours apparel.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 2, through Dec. 30, 2012. Reservations are required. Call 336-677-1509 to make a reservation. Present voucher upon arrival. Autumn tours are held every Friday-Sunday at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m in November and December. Please arrive 15 minutes early. Guests will be required to sign a waiver before participating in the zip line tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian or have a waiver signed by parent or guardian. Participants must be at least 8 years old and weigh less than 280 pounds. See website for full health requirements and guidelines. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms