By Travelzoo Staff
Regarded by Frommer's as "one of the South's best-kept travel secrets," North Georgia features the graceful peaks and verdant valleys of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Nestled among these leafy acres is Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, which is offering a $99-per-night deal that cuts more than 40% off current pricing.
Why we love it
- For $40 more per night, receive a choice of trail ride, round of golf, geocaching or guided hike for two. Traverse the landscape on horseback or lower a handicap on the 18-hole championship golf course. Make the trek to Georgia's tallest mountain offering aerial views of four states or venture beneath the surface to witness Ana Ruby Falls, America's highest underground waterfall. Arrive Sundays-Thursdays March 17 - June 13.
- Brasstown Valley is two hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Greenville, S.C., and just under five hours from Montgomery, Ala.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
6321 US Highway 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
What's included & when
- March 12, 2013 - June 13, 2013
- Scenic Blue Ridge Mountains escape for 2 to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa at more than 40% off
- $99 per night in a room with 1 king or 2 double beds
- $139 1-night stay with a choice of trail ride, guided hike, round of golf or geocaching for 2
- Arrive Sundays-Thursdays March 17 - June 13
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
Add an additional trail ride
at Brasstown Valley for $25.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-201-3205 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 7-11; May 8-9. A resort fee of $10 per night and a 20% service charge for the stables are not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms