By Travelzoo Staff
Ring in the holidays with the festive sounds of "Mannheim Steamroller Christmas" or the Reduced Shakespeare Company's "The Ultimate Christmas Show (Abridged)" next week at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center in Charlotte. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 50% on tickets.
Why we love it
- Catch seasonal favorite "Mannheim Steamroller Christmas" on Friday, Nov. 23, at 8 p.m. for $34.65-$48.65, regularly $49.50-$69.50
- See the Reduced Shakespeare Company's "The Ultimate Christmas Show (Abridged)" Nov. 23-24
- Tickets are $14.75-$19.75, regularly $29.50-$39.50, at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Nov. 14, 2012 - Nov. 24, 2012
Mannheim Steamroller & Reduced Shakespeare Company
Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
130 North Tyron St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Tickets to "Mannheim Steamroller Christmas" on Friday, Nov. 23, at 8 p.m. in the Balcony are $34.65 (reg. $49.50) or $48.65 (reg. $69.50) in the Rear Orchestra and Grand Tier.
- Gallery tickets are $14.75 (reg. $29.50) and Rear Orchestra tickets are $19.75 (reg. $39.50) to the following performances of Reduced Shakespeare Company's "The Ultimate Christmas Show (Abridged)":
- Friday, Nov. 23 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 24 at 8 p.m.
- Infusing new life into traditional Christmas music, Mannheim Steamroller's "Stille Nacht (Silent Night)" was Grammy nominated for Best Instrumental Arrangement. Reduced Shakespeare Company's "The Ultimate Christmas Show (Abridged)" takes theatergoers on a comedic trip through the holiday season.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Select performance from the pop-up menu and click "Buy Now," then click "OK" to continue. Click "OK" again. Click on the seating chart, click on desired seats in the Gallery, Grand Tier, Rear Orchestra or Balcony and then click on "Travelzoo Discount (Mannheim2)" or "Travelzoo Discount." After all seats are selected, click on "Add to Order," select "Travelzoo Discount" from the drop-down box then click "Continue." Log in or create a new account. Service fees of $4-$7.50 per ticket will apply. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Restrictions may apply.