By Travelzoo Staff
In Niagara, sunny days are synonymous with two things: rising temperatures and rising prices. At a cool $65 per night -- including nearly $200 in extras -- one hotel is bucking the trend.
Why we love it
- This deal at the Ramada Niagara Falls Fallsview packs in dining credits at some of the city's most popular eateries, including The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, which overlooks the Falls, plus family activities at Captain Jack's Pirate Cove (formerly known as Dave & Buster's) and $50 to spend at a nearby casino. Extras are once per stay.
- The hotel is a short walk from the Falls and popular attractions such as the Maid of the Mist, the family-friendly Clifton Hill area, the Skylon Tower and Fallsview Casino.
Ramada Niagara Falls Fallsview
6045 Stanley Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2G3Y3
What's included & when
- June 10, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at the Ramada Niagara Falls at 75% off
- $65 per night in a Standard King or 2 Queen room on June 12, 19, 25-26 or Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 2 - Oct. 31
- $115 per night in peak summer season (Sundays-Thursdays, July 2 - Aug. 29)
- Includes a $30 credit at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- $10 credit at IHOP
- $20 credit at Outback Steakhouse
- $50 slot play credit at a Seneca Casino on the U.S. side
- $50 game play card at Captain Jack's Pirate Cove
- Passes to the popular "Time Freak" and "Cannon Ball Blaster" attractions at Captain Jack's Pirate Cove (2 to each)
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, June 18, 20 and 27 are now sold out.
See all terms
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-374-4142 or use the link provided in your voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 4, 7; Aug. 4; Oct. 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.