By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to a historic countryside mansion in the Niagara winelands with this $399 package at the AAA 4-Diamond Riverbend Inn & Vineyard. Regularly $768, this deal includes breakfast, a dining credit, wine tastings, a chocolate tour/tastings and a bottle of wine upon departure.
Why we love it
- Stay two nights, arriving Sundays-Wednesdays from July 1 - Sept. 30.
- Take a step back in time as you settle into a spacious Premium room overlooking the inn's manicured front gardens. Rooms are equipped with 1860s Georgian-style furnishings, a queen-sized bed and fireplace. A continental breakfast is served in the dining room each morning.
- Fodor's calls Niagara-on-the-Lake "one of the country's prettiest and best-preserved Victorian towns," and the Riverbend Inn fits right in with its natural charm and Georgian-style decor. Guests can explore the quaint town and visit its shops, flower-lined streets and architectural sites.
Riverbend Inn & Vineyard
16104 Niagara River Parkway
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
What's included & when
- June 3, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Niagara-on-the-Lake retreat for 2 at the 19th-century Riverbend Inn at nearly 50% off
- Stay 2 nights for $399 (arrive Sunday-Wednesday) and receive the following:
- Accommodations in a Premium Room with a gas fireplace and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $60)
- $25 dinner credit at the on-site restaurant
- Tour and tasting at 2 area wineries (reg. $40)
- Chocolate tour and tasting for 2 (reg. $10)
- Departure wine gift (reg. $35)
- Travel July 1 - Sept. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-955-5553 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 4. A resort fee of $14 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms