By Travelzoo Staff
For a mountain getaway without the crowds of Banff, travel to Waterton Park, Alberta, and experience a side of the Canadian Rockies that's "a bit friendlier than those in the other national parks" (Fodor's). This deal from Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is $99 per night and includes a CA$25 dining credit -- saving more than 40% on current seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- Travel daily through June 30, as well as Sept. 3 - Dec. 31. Stay two nights for $179, or upgrade to a more spacious room for $20 more.
- Waterton Lakes National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and this property is set on four acres of land in the center of the mountain village. The neighboring lake flows into Glacier National Park, and "all around it are a network of hiking paths that take adventurers deep into the wilderness" (Frommer's).
- Guests staying in a Deluxe room can unwind in the in-room jetted tub or enjoy a cup of tea by the fireplace after a day in the mountains. The resort also has a fitness center, pool and whirlpool open to all guests.
Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort
101 Clematis Avenue
Waterton Park, AB T0K 2M0
What's included & when
- June 3, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
- Canadian Rocky Mountains escape to Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort at more than 40% off
- $99 per night or $179 for 2 nights
- Upgrade to a more spacious Deluxe room for an additional $20
- CA$25 dining credit at Vimy's restaurant
- Travel daily through June 30 and Sept. 3 - Dec. 31
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, June 21 & 28 are now sold out.
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-985-6343 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 6-7, 13-14, 20-21; Oct. 11-13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms