By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked deep in the Kootenay mountains is the town of Panorama, B.C., known for year-round activities including golf and white-water rafting. This exclusive deal from Panorama Mountain Village offers travelers a two-night stay in a one-bedroom Upper Village unit, along with four sightseeing passes, for $229 -- a savings of nearly 55% on current seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- This deal is available July 1 - Aug. 28, including weekends. For a bit more space, a two-bedroom Upper Village condo with two full bathrooms is available for $110 more.
- After riding the sightseeing chairlift and taking in magnificent mountain views, guests can cool off in the on-site water park, which is free for Panorama guests, featuring hot pools, lap pools, waterslides, saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs.
- On a clear day, play a round of golf at one of ScoreGolf's Top 100 golf courses in the country, Greywolf Golf Course. The 6th hole is called "The Cliffhanger," as it requires golfers to drive across a steep-sided gorge.
- The resort is close to Banff, Alberta, just over a 1.5-hour drive from Canadian Rockies International Airport in Cranbrook and a three-hour drive from Calgary International Airport
Panorama Mountain Village
2000 Panorama Drive
Panorama, BC V0A 1T0
What's included & when
- May 27, 2013 - Aug. 28, 2013
- Kootenays escape for 4 at Panorama Mountain Village for nearly 55% off
- $229 2-night stay in an Upper Village 1-bedroom condo
- $339 2-night stay in a larger 2-bedroom condo
- Receive 4 sightseeing passes per room (reg. $48)
- Travel daily July 1 - Aug. 28
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-601-7382 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The reservation line is open daily between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST. Not available on: Aug. 2-4. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms