By Travelzoo Staff
Head to Winnipeg, a city Frommer's calls "tough, sturdy, muscular, midwestern" with a "cultural mix and extremely rich restaurant scene." In the heart of the city lies the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg, which is offering Travelzoo subscribers a 40% savings for Friday-Sunday stays through Sept. 15.
Why we love it
- Stay overnight for $109 and receive breakfast for two and parking. For $30 more per night, stay in a Business Class room and receive the above amenities along with one drink voucher per night, wireless Internet access and more.
- The hotel is minutes from the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, the historic Forks Market and the vibrant Exchange District. Learn about Manitoba's history and culture at the Manitoba Museum or see a concert at the MTS Centre.
- At the end of a busy day, guests can return to the hotel for an invigorating workout in the on-site fitness center and savor a meal in the on-site restaurant before turning in.
Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown
288 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C OB8
What's included & when
- May 7, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
- Get away to the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg at 40% off
- $109 per night in a Superior Room (reg. $182)
- Includes breakfast for 2 (reg. $40) and parking (reg. $12)
- Upgrade to a more spacious room with a drink voucher and Wi-Fi for $30 more per night
- Travel Fridays-Sundays through Sept. 15
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 204-956-0410 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 17-19; June 7-8, 14-15, 21-22. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms