By Travelzoo Staff
"Rushing water has carved a path through this limestone canyon that is a must-see stop," says Fodor's of the Johnston Canyon Trail -- one of the most popular hikes in the Banff/Lake Louise region. Stay minutes from the trail at the Johnston Canyon Resort for over 45% off seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- From May 17 - June 27 and Sept. 3 - Oct. 7, one-night stays are $99 in a Fireplace Cottage with a queen bed, sitting area and a gas fireplace. For $189, stay in a Classic Bungalow that sleep up to four guests and features a log-burning fireplace, kitchen facilities (without oven) and two separate bedrooms with queen beds. All cabins are equipped with full bathrooms. Two-night stays are $189 in a Fireplace Cottage and $359 in a Classic Bungalow.
- Catch a glimpse of wildlife on the resort grounds, or visit the nearby Johnston Canyon Trail. This easy hike leads up a limestone canyon, where seven cascading waterfalls make up the stunning Lower and Upper Falls. The path ultimately leads to the jade-green springs known as the Inkpots.
- Johnston Canyon resort is 26 km from Banff and 40 km from Lake Louise. The resort features an outdoor patio with a barbeque, and tennis courts are available to all guests. An on-site restaurant serves American food and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All rooms have a private entrance.
Johnston Canyon Resort
Banff, AB T1L 1A9
What's included & when
- May 7, 2013 - Oct. 8, 2013
- Picturesque getaway to Johnston Canyon Resort, between Banff and Lake Louise, at over 45% off
- $99 per night in a Fireplace Cottage (reg. $189)
- $189 per night in a Classic Bungalow cabin for up to 4 people (reg. $314)
- 2-night stays are $189 in a Fireplace Cottage or $359 in a Classic Bungalow
- Travel daily May 17 - June 27 and Sept. 3 - Oct. 7
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-378-1720 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms