By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to a historic countryside mansion in the Niagara Winelands with this $179 package at the CAA 4-Diamond Riverbend Inn & Vineyard. Regularly $340, this package includes breakfast, a dining credit, wine tastings, a chocolate tour/tastings and a bottle of wine upon departure.
Why we love it
- Stay one night Sunday-Thursday through April, or make it a two-night stay for $100 more. One-night stays from May 1 - June 13 are $219; stay two nights for $359.
- Take a step back in time as you settle into a spacious Superior room overlooking the inn's manicured front gardens. Rooms are equipped with 1860s Georgian-style furnishings, a king-sized bed and fireplace, and some feature vaulted cathedral ceilings and a Juliet balcony. A continental breakfast is delivered to the room each morning.
- Use the $25 credit to savor dishes at the CAA 4-Diamond restaurant such as pesto and lobster risotto, and grilled beef tenderloin with truffle-scented potato puree, green beans and simple jus.
- Fodor's calls Niagara-on-the-Lake "one of the country's prettiest and best-preserved Victorian towns," and the Riverbend Inn fits right in with its natural charm and Georgian-style decor. A grand 19th-century crystal chandelier greets guests as they enter the inn, setting a tone of upscale elegance. Guests can explore the quaint town and visit its shops, flower-lined streets and architectural sites.
Riverbend Inn & Vineyard
16104 Niagara River Parkway
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
What's included & when
- March 3, 2013 - June 13, 2013
- Niagara-on-the-Lake getaway for 2 at the 19th-century Riverbend Inn at more than 45% off
- $179 for 1 night through April; 2-night stays are $279
- $219 for 1 night, May 1 - June 13; 2-night stays are $359
- Stay Sundays-Thursdays for 1-night stays or arrive Sundays-Wednesdays for 2 nights
- Includes daily continental breakfast for 2 delivered in-room (reg. $30)
- $25 dining credit at the on-site AAA 4-Diamond restaurant
- Wine tasting for 2 at 2 area wineries (reg. $40)
- Chocolate tour and tasting for 2 (reg. $10)
- Wine gift upon departure (reg. $35)
Beginning in May, travelers can procure tickets to the popular Shaw Festival, the second-largest theater company in North America.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, this offer is now sold out on April 16. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-955-5553 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 6, 10-11, 16-17, 26-27; May 11, 18-19, 25-26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms