By Travelzoo Staff
Arch Rock Fish has appeared in the pages of Bon Appetit magazine. Our subscribers also raved about the fresh seafood: 95% have praised their experiences with past offers. For $59 a couple, enjoy a seafood dinner with a bottle of house wine at more than 45% off.
Why we love it
- 2013 Top 10 Santa Barbara Seafood Restaurant (Gayot)
- Featured in Bon Appetit for its fresh, noteworthy seafood
- 4 courses with a bottle of wine is less than $30 a person
- Downtown location a block over from State Street
May 22, 2013 - Aug. 22, 2013
Arch Rock Fish
608 Anacapa St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Dinner includes a shared starter (up to $14), two soups or salads (cup of clam chowder, small Caesar or small house salad), two entrees (up to $24 each) and a shared dessert. Peruse the dinner menu for fresh fare like seared ahi, almond-crusted sole, lobster rolls and cedar plank salmon.
- Or stop in for lunch for two. For $29, select a shared appetizer (up to $13) and two entrees (up to $18). This deal includes a bottle of wine, and it offers savings of more than 60%.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 23, through Aug. 22, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms